Eat My Carbon has been designed to allow people to join together and make a difference from their own resources, and do whatever they can to help – we believe that if many people make a small contribution, then collectively we will get major change – its better than waiting for Governments and big corporations to do the right thing…
Community initiatives to fight climate change
July 24, 2020
Will planting trees be enough to solve climate change?
July 23, 2020
Planting trees won’t be enough to solve climate change by itself, but it is a practical step that can have huge benefits. Planting trees doesn’t require scientists to come up with technological solutions to draw carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere. It is available now, it is the cheapest one possible and every one of us can get involved. Planting…
Eat My Carbon launches new website
July 22, 2020
There’s lots of talk about climate change, but what can you do to help? At Eat My Carbon, we aim to enable over 1 billion trees to be planted in areas that are not currently designated forests, for example farms, disused industrial sites, and beside railway lines and roadways. Today we have launched our new website at www.eatmycarbon.com…
Plant trees – make a difference
- Can planting billions of trees save the planet?
- Planting Trees to Help Mitigate Climate Change
- Tree planting ‘has mind-blowing potential’ to tackle the climate crisis
- If Each of Us Planted a Tree, Would It Slow Global Warming?
- Which Countries Are Planting the Most Trees?
- These 14 businesses are growing money on trees